Lifelines: Elementary. Workbook (with Key)
Àâòîð: Hutchinson, Tom
Íàçâàíèå: Lifelines: Elementary. Workbook (with Key)
Èçäàòåëüñòâî: Oxford University Press
Êëàññèôèêàöèÿ: ÈÍÎÑÒÐÀÍÍÛÅ ßÇÛÊÈ , Ó×ÅÁÍÀß ËÈÒÅÐÀÒÓÐÀ , Ó÷åáíèêè è ó÷åáíûå ïîñîáèÿ , Ðàáî÷èå òåòðàäè, ïðîïèñè, êíèãè äëÿ ÷òåíèÿ
Äàòà èçäàíèÿ: 1999
Êðóã ÷èòàòåëåé: øèðîêèé
Îïèñàíèå: A motivating three-level course with a clear, coherent structure and built-in flexibility. Lifelines combines thorough language presentation and practice with human-interest topics and texts. It provides core material of 70-100 hours per level.
- An up-to-date, friendly course which draws on a wide range of approaches to provide students with the balance of reflection, practice, and use necessary for effective language learning.
- The material is exceptionally involving and high in human interest - a hallmark of this popular author.
- The language syllabus is clear, comprehensive, and realistic in length.
- There is a discovery approach to language learning which encourages students to develop independent skills. This is reinforced by a comprehensive Grammar Reference at each level.
- It combines strong skills development, systematic vocabulary work, and an emphasis on functional English, with constant recycling. At Elementary level a Functional Language reference draws together the practical everyday language that students need.
- An independent pronunciation syllabus introduces the IPA and covers English sounds, stress, and intonation.