Get Set - Go!: 2. Pupil`s Book
Àâòîð: Lawday, Cathy
Íàçâàíèå: Get Set - Go!: 2. Pupil`s Book
Èçäàòåëüñòâî: Oxford University Press
Êëàññèôèêàöèÿ: ÈÍÎÑÒÐÀÍÍÛÅ ßÇÛÊÈ , Ó×ÅÁÍÀß ËÈÒÅÐÀÒÓÐÀ , Ó÷åáíèêè è ó÷åáíûå ïîñîáèÿ
Äàòà èçäàíèÿ: 1996
Êðóã ÷èòàòåëåé: øèðîêèé
Îïèñàíèå: Get Set - Go! is a lively language course for children learning English for the first time.
• Get Set - Go! has a carefully graded syllabus which provides steady progression in all four skills. The lower levels emphasize speaking and listening but also lay a foundation for the more demanding comprehension and story-writing skills in later levels.
• Get Set - Go! is based around a variety of texts and activities, including entertaining stories, songs and games, which are all carefully matched to the interests of children.
• Get Set - Go! Workbooks reinforce the language learnt in the Pupils Books and include special revision sections.
• Get Set - Go! Teachers Books provide teachers with clear guidance and lots of extra ideas. They also include tests which record childrens progress.
• Get Set - Go! is easy to use and fun to use!
Each level consists of:
- Pupils Book.
- Teachers Book.
There are also flashcards at the first level.